Professional Lighting: Upgrade Your Bottom Line
An energy-efficient lighting upgrade represents a compelling financial opportunity in existing facilities. Your monthly utility electric bill is essentially your lighting bill, with lighting energy consumption representing as much as 50% of building energy use in many facilities.
Many building owners, C-suite executives and facilities professionals are choosing to reap the financial and environmental rewards of retrofitting their outdated lighting system with energy-efficient LED lighting and controls. A lighting system upgrade is a low-risk investment that can deliver substantial energy cost savings—which immediately drop directly to the bottom line—for the 10- to 20-year life cycles of the equipment installed:
- Energy cost savings of up to 40% to 75% compared to most fluorescent lighting.
- Significantly reduced maintenance expenses due to LEDs’ long 100,000 hour life.
- Reduced HVAC load and costs as LEDs emit far less heat than fluorescents.
- Increased HVAC efficiencies for comfort of occupants.
- Reduced carbon footprint and zero hazardous waste (mercury-free).
- LED warranties from 3 to 10 years with a 2 to 3 year payback.
- Improved quality of light.
- Improved facility market value and employee productivity.
- Eligibility for utility rebates and state and local tax incentives, where available.
Energy-Efficient Lighting Retrofit Know-How
Professional Lighting has provided turnkey design/install project management for hundreds of energy-efficient lighting upgrades in a wide variety of building types in the Southeast and throughout the nation. Our lighting retrofit solutions include:
- Audit and analysis of the existing lighting system.
- Lighting product specification, engineering and design.
- Project management and installation.
- No upfront-cost financing options and utility rebate management, where available..
- Optional ongoing system maintenance.
Get started today, with an investment-grade lighting audit.
When It Comes to Lighting, We’re Light Years Ahead!
Call 1-800-537-2189 today!